SEO Specialist, full time – permanent
Flexible and working from home options
We are seeking an SEO Specialist to head up our project-based work. This largely involves strategically advising and implementing SEO on new website builds, setting the foundations for ongoing SEO retainers and mitigating against loss of SEO performance during migration. Although this role maintains an SEO focus, the ideal candidate would be keen to pursue all fields of digital marketing including Google Ads.
Well-known for our creativity and high-quality work, our client base is exciting and varied. Our portfolio ranges from event venues and IT providers to accountants, property agents and managers and construction companies.
The agency has a dynamic culture and yet there is a strong family feel among our 30-strong team members.
Life at PMW is all about high quality work, client servicing, pushing boundaries and developing our people. No wonder we’re one of the leading agencies in the South East.
This is an awesome opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to begin a career with an agency which has a rich history and an exciting future.
This role could be for you if you are able to:
- Confidently advise strategic direction for new websites.
- Evaluate the current SEO position for a client.
- Work with designers, copywriters and developers to ensure their output aligns with SEO.
- Conduct site/blog content audits and provide recommendations as to the best course of action.
- Act as the main point of contact for our SEO consulting projects.
- Support with new business efforts in securing new SEO projects.
- Educate teams that support with the delivery of new websites in SEO best practice and provide feedback and training.
The approach you need to bring to the role:
- Mindset to think beyond brochure websites, with a clear focus on outcomes.
- Exhibit a passion for digital excellence and bring it every day.
- A self-starter who is happy to create a vision and own the delivery.
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly, with the mental agility to make good decisions and embed learning.
- A natural collaborator who enjoys working with clients and internal teams.
- Willing to embrace all aspects of working in a growing business, from strategic thinking to creating processes and training guides.
- 3 yrs+ experience in a similar role
- Consulted on SEO from the start of the planning process through to post site launch
- Monitored SEO performance for several websites.
- Have your own processes and checklists in place in relation to site migrations / SEO for site redesigns.
- Been responsible for the on-going SEO management for multiple sites.
- Very confident communicating with senior stakeholders.
- Confident using SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush and Google Search Console.
- Experienced with popular and bespoke CMS systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
Preferred but not essential:
- Agency background, although the most important thing is that you will enjoy being a main point of contact for clients.
- SEO experience with ecommerce websites.
Candidates should be able to show and discuss projects they have worked on. We’d like to see a deep understanding of the customer as well as technical prowess.
Two interviews and a trial day for shortlisted candidates.
What we’ll do for you…
25 days’ holiday + bank holiday (increasing with service)
Option to take unpaid leave
Paid day off on your birthday
Early finish on a Friday
Free onsite parking
Beautiful semi-rural office
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full-service marketing agency. So, what are you waiting for?
Billingshurst, West Sussex (up to two days per week working from home if you prefer)
Full-time – 9am to 5.30pm (some flexibility offered)
Please note, due to the semi-remote location, it is highly desirable to have a car.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000, depending on experience
Contact: Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENTS