Flexible and working from home options
We are looking for an SEO Consultant to head up our SEO project based work. This will largely involve strategically advising and implementing SEO on new website builds, setting the foundations for ongoing SEO retainers and mitigating against loss of SEO performance during migration.
At West Sussex creative marketing agency PMW there’s never a dull day. With clients ranging from famous charities, event venues, financial services, schools and national and international organisations, a career at PMW is fast-paced, varied and always exciting!
The agency has a dynamic culture and yet there is a strong family feel among its 30-strong team members.
Life at PMW is all about high quality work, client servicing, pushing boundaries and developing its people. No wonder the 27-year old agency is one of the leading in the South East.
Long-service awards, flexible working, the option to work from home up to two days a week, GEM awards, high street discounts, an attendance bonus, BBQs on the deck and a paid day off on your birthday are just some of the incredible benefits PMW offers.
This is an awesome opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to begin a career with an agency, which has a rich history, an exciting future and continues to go from strength to strength.
This role could be for you if you are able to:
- Confidently advise strategic direction for new websites.
- Evaluate the current SEO position for a client.
- Work with designers, copywriters and developers to ensure their output aligns with SEO.
- Conduct site/blog content audits and provide recommendations as to the best course of action.
- Act as the main point of contact for our SEO consulting projects.
- Support with new business efforts in securing new SEO projects.
- Educate teams that support with the delivery of new websites in SEO best practice and provide feedback and training.
The approach you need to bring to the role:
- Mindset to think beyond brochure websites, with a clear focus on outcomes.
- Exhibit a passion for digital excellence and bring it every day.
- A self-starter who is happy to create a vision and own the delivery.
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly, with the mental agility to make good decisions and embed learning.
- A natural collaborator who enjoys working with clients and internal teams.
- Willing to embrace all aspects of working in a growing business, from strategic thinking to creating processes and training guides.
- Consulted on SEO from the start of the planning process through to post site launch monitoring of SEO performance for several websites.
- Have your own processes and checklists in place in relation to site migrations / SEO for site redesigns.
- Been responsible for the on-going SEO management for multiple sites.
- Very confident communicating with senior stakeholders. Agency background will be beneficial, though the most important thing is that you will enjoy being a main point of contact for clients.
- Confident using SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush and Google Search Console.
- Experienced with popular and bespoke CMS systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- SEO experience with ecommerce websites is not necessary but would be a bonus.
The PMW digital team plays a key role in all parts of a project’s life cycle. So whilst you’ll spend most of your time undertaking the tasks above, expect to spend time on planning and discovery, liaising with other departments, talking to clients, and refining processes.
Candidates should be able to show and discuss projects they have worked on. We want to see a deep understanding of the customer as well as technical prowess.
Salary: £25k – £32k depending on experience.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com