Flexible and working from home options
This is a newly created role to work in the busy SEO and PPC department of our vibrant agency.
Well-known for our creativity and high-quality work, our client base is exciting and varied. Our portfolio ranges from event venues and IT providers to accountants, schools, property agents and construction companies.
The agency has a dynamic culture and yet there is a strong family feel among our 30-strong team members.
Life at PMW is all about high quality work, client servicing, pushing boundaries and developing our people. No wonder we’re one of the leading agencies in the South East.
This is an awesome opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to begin a career with an agency which has a rich history and an exciting future.
- 1-2 yrs’ experience in digital marketing role
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of the principles of SEO
- Good people skills
- An eagerness to learn
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
Preferred but not essential:
- Agency background
- Understanding of Google Analytics
Two interviews and a trial day for shortlisted candidates.
What we’ll do for you…
- Support your training and development and help build your career
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holiday (increasing with service)
- Option to take unpaid leave
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free onsite parking
- Beautiful semi-rural office
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full-service marketing agency. So, what are you waiting for?
Billingshurst, West Sussex (up to two days per week working from home if you prefer)
Full-time – 9am to 5.30pm (flexible hours)
Please note, due to the semi-remote location, it is highly desirable to have a car.
Contact: Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
STRICTLY NO AGENTS