Social Media Intern, full time
One year's internship with the possibility of becoming a permanent team member thereafter
Well established and dynamic full service marketing agency, PMW Communications, is looking for a new Social Media Intern to fulfil the growing customer demand in this area.
Located in Billingshurst, West Sussex, PMW has a 25-year history and is one of the leading creative agencies in the South East. With clients ranging from shopping malls to event venues, charities to schools and financial services to construction, a career at PMW is fast-paced, varied and always exciting!
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to begin a new, or progress with an existing, career in social media marketing.
The successful candidate will work with the existing social media team and the department director to deliver high quality, engaging and relevant content to our wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
- Researching and compiling social media content
- Brainstorming creative ideas for client campaigns
- Running competitions and dealing with the logistics and compliance of online giveaways
- Compiling client reports
- Planning and running social media advertising campaigns
- Helping to devise strategies for social media initiatives
- Presenting to and liaising with clients
This job may be for you if you
- have a strong and demonstrable grasp of a wide variety of social media platforms
- are truly passionate about social media
- have a high standard of spelling and grammar, and an eye for detail
- are organised and can manage your own workload efficiently
- are well presented and confident at speaking to colleagues and clients
- have a professional manner
- work well as part of a larger team of enthusiastic marketing professionals
- can think creatively and carry out research quickly yet effectively
- A creative benefits package
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Beautiful, semi-rural office
- An opportunity to progress within the company after the initial one-year internship
This is an incredible opportunity to take the first step into a dynamic, award-winning and vibrant media agency, so what are you waiting for?
- Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
- Trial day
YOU MUST HAVE A CAR AND DRIVING LICENCE DUE TO OUR SEMI-RURAL LOCATION
Strictly no agencies.
Billingshurst, West Sussex
Full-time – 9am to 5.30pm (occasional out of office hours and weekend work is required)