SEO Manager, full time - permanent
This is a brand new role, which has opened as a result of growth within the department.
A well-established (25 years) and successful full-service marketing agency, we pride ourselves on our creativity and quality of work.
With clients ranging from shopping centres to event venues, accountants to IT providers and charities to construction, a career at PMW is fast-paced and varied, and there's never a dull moment!
Reporting into the Head of Digital, your day to day tasks will include
- Day to day liaison with clients
- SEO strategy and implementation
- Setting up Google Ads accounts and campaigns (including search, display and shopping)
- Monthly PPC management of clients' accounts
- Keyword research for SEO & PPC
- Conducting on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis
- Copywriting for SEO and assisting with data driven content marketing plan.
- Supporting with content outreach and backlink strategies
- Curating marketing reports on SEO & PPC performance
- Analysing website performance and making recommendations
- Assisting with new business development
- Possibly managing more junior members of staff as the team grows
- At least 2.5 years spent in digital marketing, particularly in the areas of SEO and/or PPC
- Hands on experience with digital marketing and SEO tools, including a good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience writing compelling content
Candidates with the following additional experience may have an advantage
- Worked within an agency environment
- Experience with conversion rate optimisation
- Excellent client communication skills and the ability to communicate technical and complex information in a clear manner
- Strong analytical and statistical aptitude with the ability to collate, manipulate, analyse and present data to turn it into usable business insights
- Natural flair for copywriting
- Ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary and reports
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Curious and hungry to learn - willing to proactively further knowledge without always relying on others
- Commercially minded
What we'll do for you…
- A creative benefits package
- 25 days' holiday + bank holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Beautiful semi-rural office
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full service marketing agency. So what are you waiting for?
Billingshurst, West Sussex
Full-time – 9am to 5.30pm (occasional out of office hours and weekend work may be required)
Please note, you must have a car and driver's licence.
Negotiable, depending on experience
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org