PPC and Paid Search Executive, full time - permanent
This is a rare, exciting opportunity to join a well-established (26 years) creative marketing agency. As a result of growth in the digital department, we are seeking an experienced PPC Executive to work with the existing team.
There couldn't be a better time to join PMW – our offices are currently undergoing expansion and re-design to accommodate our growing team and increased client portfolio.
With clients ranging from shopping centres to event venues, accountants to IT providers and charities to construction, a career at PMW is fast-paced and varied, and there's never a dull moment!
Reporting into the Head of Digital, your day to day tasks will include:
- Day to day strategy and management of paid media campaigns including search, display and retargeting
- Regular client liaison
- Optimising campaigns to deliver the best returns
- Managing bids and budgets
- Keyword research
- Conducting on-site and off-site audits and competitor analysis
- Curating marketing reports on paid search performance
- Assisting with new business development when required
- Possibly managing more junior members of staff as the team grows
- At least 1 year spent focused on paid search
- Hands on experience with PPC tools
- Ability to interpret web analytics and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Agency experience is preferred but not essential
- SEO experience is preferable, but can be taught
- Excellent client communication skills and the ability to communicate technical and complex information in a clear manner
- Strong analytical and statistical aptitude with the ability to collate, manipulate, analyse and present data to turn it into usable business insights
- Genuine passion for all things PPC
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Curious and hungry to learn - willing to proactively further knowledge without always relying on others
- Commercially minded
What we'll do for you…
- A creative benefits package
- 25 days' holiday + bank holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Beautiful semi-rural office
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full service marketing agency. So what are you waiting for?
Billingshurst, West Sussex
Full-time – 9am to 5.30pm
Please note, you must have a car and driver's licence.
Contact: Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com