We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our existing team.
Hybrid and flexible working options
- Implementing new features and functionality for clients when required
- Establishing and guiding websites’ architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin
- Managing existing WordPress websites including security updates and patches when necessary
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience of designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git – Bitbucket)
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full service marketing agency. So what are you waiting for?
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
- Early Friday finishes
- 25 days’ holiday plus the option to take additional days unpaid
- Increased leave with service
First round: Interviews take place at our offices.
Second round: Invitation to trial day.
Billingshurst, West Sussex
Full-time – 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £35k – 40k
Contact: Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org