Senior Digital Campaign Manager
Flexible and working from home options
We are looking for a highly skilled digital campaign expert, who is particularly proficient in email automation and who can translate email marketing plans into successful campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
At West Sussex creative marketing agency PMW there’s never a dull day. With clients ranging from famous charities, event venues, financial services, schools and national and international organisations, a career at PMW is fast-paced, varied and always exciting!
The agency has a dynamic culture and yet there is a strong family feel among its 30-strong team members.
Life at PMW is all about high quality work, client servicing, pushing boundaries and developing its people. No wonder the 27-year old agency is one of the leading in the South East.
Long-service awards, flexible working, the option to work from home up to two days a week, GEM awards, high street discounts, an attendance bonus, BBQs on the deck and a paid day off on your birthday are just some of the incredible benefits PMW offers.
This is an awesome opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to begin a career with an agency, which has a rich history, an exciting future and continues to go from strength to strength.
This role could be for you if you are able to:
- Craft email marketing strategies for clients and PMW, with a focus on email automation.
- Translate email marketing plans into successful campaigns from briefing, agreeing objectives and success metrics, through to campaign workflow, design and delivery.
- Monitor campaign results and provide insightful reporting analysis to drive learning and improvement.
- Act as the main point of contact for our email marketing services.
- Support with new business efforts in email marketing and wider digital services.
- Educate teams that support with the delivery of digital campaigns in best practice and provide feedback and training.
In addition, the successful candidate will also be skilled and experienced in at least one of the following:
- Managing PPC accounts across Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and Google Shopping.
- Managing Amazon and eBay seller accounts.
- Website projects – this may be in the form of conversion rate optimisation, UX or SEO.
The approach you need to bring to the role:
- Exhibit a passion for digital excellence and bring it every day.
- A self-starter who is happy to create a vision and own the delivery.
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly, with the mental agility to make good decisions and embed learning.
- A natural collaborator who enjoys working with clients and internal teams.
- Willing to embrace all aspects of working in a growing business, from strategic thinking to creating processes and training guides.
- Excellent working knowledge of email applications, ESP, CRM & CMS applications. Salesforce Pardot and / or Hubspot experience is desirable.
- Very confident communicating with senior stakeholders. Agency background will be beneficial, though the most important thing is that you will enjoy being a main point of contact for clients.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Previous line management experience will be beneficial.
And some (but we certainly don’t expect all) of the following…
- Experience consulting on website improvements, for example for conversion rate optimisation, UX or SEO.
- Been responsible for the management of any Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising or Google Shopping accounts.
- Managed Amazon or eBay seller accounts.
The PMW digital team plays a key role in all parts of a project’s life cycle. So whilst you’ll spend most of your time undertaking the tasks above, expect to spend time on planning and discovery, liaising with other departments, talking to clients, and refining processes.
Candidates should be able to show and discuss projects they have worked on. We want to see a deep understanding of the customer as well as technical prowess.
Salary: £32k – £37k depending on experience.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com