At PMW, we’re a creative bunch, working on clients’ websites, graphic design needs, PR and advertising campaigns and digital marketing requirements. We partner with a wide range of industries from big name financial companies and event venues to schools, charities and tech wizards.
Working for PMW is fun, fast-paced and exciting, with no two days the same and there’s never a dull moment.
About the role:
Due to business growth, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Build strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Manage a key account with multiple projects within PMW’s portfolio
- Work closely with the brand team to develop and implement brand strategies across multiple projects
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of projects internally and externally
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Prepare and present monthly client reports
- Minimum of six years’ experience in a marketing account management role
- Excellent written and spoken English skills with an advanced grasp of the English language, punctuation, and grammar
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Accurate proofreading skills
- Able to work to a high standard even when under strict time pressure
- Comfortable and confident when speaking to key clients and stakeholders
- Be able to manage your own diary
- Good knowledge of IT software and using CRM systems
- Have the ability to work to short deadlines
- Full UK driving licence
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience in the corporate/finance sector
- Experience working in a full-service agency
- Bi-lingual / understanding of different cultures worldwide
Our PMW people are caring and go the extra mile to make sure we get the job done right. We love what we do and take pride in our work, our team, and our environment – everyone pitches in.
What we’ll do for you:
- Starting salary £28,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Mon – Fri, between 9am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week) Flexible working hours could be considered
- Hybrid working – a minimum of 3 days in the office per week following the successful completion of a probationary period
- Billingshurst office location, with free parking
- 25 days’ annual leave (increases with length of service), plus bank holidays
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Early finish on a Friday
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full-service marketing agency. So, what are you waiting for?
- First round: Face-to face interviews to take place at our offices
- Second round: Invitation to trial day
Contact: Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES