- Full-time (part-time considered – min 3 days)
- Location: Billingshurst, West Sussex (up to two days per week working from home if you prefer) PLEASE NOTE: Remote working will only be available after the successful completion of the probation period.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR & Content Executive at PMW – a long-established and successful full-service marketing agency.
Well-known for our creativity and high-quality work, our client base is exciting and varied. Our portfolio ranges from charities to event venues, accountants to IT providers and schools to construction.
No two days here are ever the same, although you can be sure that a career at PMW is fast-paced and fulfilling, and there’s never a dull moment!
Working with the PR/copywriting departments, your tasks will include:
- Researching and developing content ideas for clients and PMW’s own literature
- Producing written material including press releases, event listings, articles, blogs, features, opinion pieces, advertorials, and SEO-optimised website copy
- Creating journalist and influencer media lists
- Building relationships with journalists. This includes phone, email and on some occasions face-to-face meetings
- Syndicating media material to journalists and influencers for inclusion in their publications
- Liaising with clients to communicate the progress of campaigns, including attending monthly meetings either in person or via Teams
- Researching data and statistics
- Proofreading and suggesting changes/corrections to colleagues’ written material
- Administrative duties, including researching influencers and blogs, processing media cuttings, generating client reports, and other ad hoc tasks
- Supporting with client events when required
- Excellent written and spoken English skills with an advanced grasp of the English language, punctuation, and grammar
- Ingenuity and creativity
- An awareness of how to shift the tone of voice according to the audience
- Accurate proofreading skills
- Comfortable and confident when speaking to clients and journalists
- An awareness of current influencer and traditional media trends
- A willingness to get stuck in and help
- Able to work to a high standard even when under strict time pressure
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
- Experience in technical writing
- Agency experience
This is a two-step interview process and candidates will be expected to undertake an English test and demonstrate their copywriting capabilities.
Please note, this is not a fully remote position. Please only apply if you live within commutable distance of the office location.
What we’ll do for you…
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holiday (increasing with service)
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Flexible hours
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free onsite parking
- Beautiful semi-rural office
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full-service marketing agency. So, what are you waiting for?
Full-time – 9 am to 5.30 pm (some flexibility offered)
Please note, due to the nature of the role, visits to clients off-site will be required. Therefore, a car and driver’s licence are essential for this role.
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000, depending on experience
Contact: Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
STRICTLY NO AGENTS