Hybrid and flexible working options
We’re on the look-out for a bold, talented, and creative middleweight digital designer to join our team. We’re a fast-growing, full-service marketing agency who work with some big names in a variety of sectors.
We need you to be highly organised, a problem solver with an ability to deliver multiple briefs on time and on budget.
You should have an in-depth knowledge of the digital, design and print processes and have experience working within an agency or as part of an in-house team.
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- Have at least three years’ experience
- Have a strong portfolio of brand, digital and print design showing attention to detail and creative ambition
- Are fluent in The Adobe Creative Suite; focusing on Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and XD
- Have experience in creating solutions for multiple channels (digital, print, social etc)
- Have experience of delivering multiple creative projects at once, prioritising your own time and delivering to tight deadlines
- Experience in designing brand identities from scratch
- Be calm under pressure with a can-do attitude
- Working with colleagues across the business to provide excellent creative services for a broad range of client projects for use across digital and print channels
- Support the studio team to deliver and develop creative outputs
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Create high quality, professional proposals and presentations for the new business team
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full service marketing agency. So what are you waiting for?
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
- Early Friday finishes
- Swanky new offices
- Beautiful semi-rural location
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off, fully paid
- The option to take additional days unpaid
- Increased leave with service
- Long-service gifts
First round: Interviews take place at our offices.
Second round: Invitation to trial day.
Billingshurst, West Sussex
Full-time – 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £25k – £30k depending on experience
Contact: Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies. Only candidates living in the UK will be considered for this role.