An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Digital Content Executive, creating social media content and posts at PMW – a long-established and successful full-service marketing agency.
Well-known for our creativity and high-quality work, our client base is exciting and varied. Our portfolio ranges from global blue chips and construction companies to charities, schools, event venues, accountants, IT providers, and everything in between.
No two days here are ever the same, although you can be sure that a career at PMW is fast-paced and fulfilling, and there’s never a dull moment!
Working with the content departments (social media, PR, copywriting) your responsibilities will include:
- Producing copy for social media posts
- Developing content ideas for clients and PMW’s own literature
- Researching data and statistics
- Seeking and leveraging the latest trends and new features on all social platforms
- Assisting the social media team with community management content
- Proofreading and suggesting changes/corrections to colleagues’ content
- Implementing entry-level paid social campaigns
- Any admin helpful for the depts including creating influencer lists, scheduling social content, influence outreach, updating social media compliance information, generating client reports, and ad hoc admin duties
The skills, capabilities & person requirements for this role:
- An excellent handle on punctuation and grammar
- An advanced grasp of the English language
- Ingenuity and creativity
- An awareness of current social media and traditional media trends
- An understanding of how to shift the tone of voice according to the audience
- Accurate proofreading skills
- A willingness to get stuck in and help
- Able to work to a high standard even when under pressure or meeting strict deadlines
Our PMW people are caring, and go the extra mile to make sure we get the job done right. We love what we do and take pride in our work, our team and our environment – everyone pitches in.
Terms & Benefits
- Salary: £18,000 – £22,000, depending on experience – apprenticeship also considered
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service) + bank holidays
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Flexible hours – Mon – Fri (37.5 hours per week) core hours between 9am – 5pm
- Hybrid working, min 3 days office-based per week
- Billingshurst office location, with free parking
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning, and vibrant full-service marketing agency. So, what are you waiting for?
Contact: Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES