At PMW, we’re a creative bunch, working on our clients’ websites, graphic design needs, PR, advertising campaigns and digital marketing requirements. We partner with a range of industries from big-name financial companies and event venues to schools, charities and tech wizards.
Working for PMW is fun, fast-paced and exciting! With no two days the same, there’s never a dull moment.
Due to business growth, we’re looking for a bold, talented and creative digital designer to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. We need you to be highly organised and a problem solver, with an ability to deliver multiple briefs on time and on budget.
You will also have in-depth knowledge of the digital, design and print processes and ideally will have experience working within an agency or as part of an in-house team.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Working with colleagues across the business to provide excellent creative services for a broad range of client projects for use across digital and print channels
- Support the studio team to deliver and develop creative outputs
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Create high quality, professional proposals and presentations for the new business team
- Accurate time management and execution of projects, logging tasks on the in-house timesheet system.
The skills, capabilities & person requirements for this role:
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a busy, creative digital design role
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative suite; focusing on Premier Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and XD
- A strong portfolio of brand, digital and print design showing attention to detail and creative ambition
- Proven experience in creating solutions for multiple channels (digital, print, social etc.)
- Proven experience delivering multiple creative projects at once, prioritising your own time and delivering to tight deadlines
- Proven experience in designing brand identities from scratch
- Calm under pressure with a can-do attitude
- An excellent communicator, with great verbal, written and numerical skills
- Well presented with a friendly, confident, and professional manner
- Ability to work independently, as well as working effectively as part of a team
Our PMW people are caring and go the extra mile to make sure we get the job done right. We love what we do and take pride in our work, our team and our environment – everyone pitches in.
Terms & benefits
- Starting salary £25,000 – £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Mon – Fri, between 9am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
- Hybrid working – a minimum of 3 days in the office per week following successful completion of probationary period
- Billingshurst office location with free parking
- 25 days’ annual leave (increases with length of service) + bank holidays + your birthday off
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full-service marketing agency. So what are you waiting for?
First round: Interviews, to take place at our offices.
Second round: Invitation to trial day.
Contact: Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES