We need a super-organised multi-tasker to join our Account Management team, ASAP! The role will be primarily focused on the Account Executive function, which is a diverse and energetic role – providing administrative support to the Account Management Director. You will be facilitating first-rate client relationship management, forging the connections and communication between all creative departments, and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of client projects and campaigns. This particular role will be predominantly focused on the support of one of our larger clients, however, you may be required to support on other accounts as resources/projects demand.
While the main focus of this role will be account management, we also have a temporary need for HR administrative support to provide maternity cover between March & November 2023. This will be an administrative function, record-keeping and communicating relevant information to PMW staff. The workload for the large client is expected to increase over time, and this should coincide with the return of our HR Manager. The approximate time-split anticipated is 80% Account Executive, 20% HR admin.
As a full-service marketing agency, at PMW we partner with a wide range of industries from big-name financial companies and event venues to schools, charities and tech wizards. We’re a creative bunch, working on our clients’ websites, graphic design needs, PR and advertising campaigns and digital marketing requirements.
Working for PMW is fun, fast-paced and exciting! With no two days the same, there’s never a dull moment.
Primary Account Executive responsibilities:
- Researching marketing options to fulfil client objectives
- Creating marketing proposals and schedules for clients
- Actively participating in creative & planning meetings
- Liaising with all departments to deliver creative content and artwork to briefs
- Proofing design and website projects to meet briefs, submitting and overseeing amends where required
- Researching and booking events, sourcing merchandise or ad hoc campaign purchases
- Monitoring costs & spending to ensure activities remain within client budgets
- Raising purchase orders and invoices
- Liaising with multi-media channels to organise campaign activities
- Liaising with clients to update on campaign projects, ensuring commitments are delivered
- Uploading and maintaining data on Synergist, our online workflow system
- Booking project schedules and raising activities for other departments
- Organising meetings and diary management
- Internal communications and general ad hoc administrative duties
HR Administrative responsibilities:
- Manage holidays, absences & return to work meetings, and record these on Breathe HR
- Create staff communications (mainly from templates) and accurate record-keeping & filing
- Carry out inductions and on-boarding for any new staff
- Facilitate/coordinate managers to hold bi-annual staff appraisals & file records (May)
- Maintain health and safety records/checks
- Liaise with Heads of Departments & HR Manager to deal with any ad-hoc HR matters that arise
The skills, capabilities & person requirements for this role:
- Super-organised, tenacious and proactive
- An excellent communicator, with great verbal, written and numerical skills
- Well-presented with a friendly, confident, and professional manner
- A genuine interest in continually developing knowledge of a wide range of marketing approaches and current trends
- Ability to work independently, as well as working effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain multiple projects running concurrently, switching between tasks and activities to meet changing priorities
- Calm under pressure, and able to work to strict/tight deadlines
- Experience working in a busy, professional office environment strongly preferred
- Good IT skills; Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) or equivalent
Our PMW people are caring, and go the extra mile to make sure we get the job done right. We love what we do and take pride in our work, our team and our environment – everyone pitches in.
Terms & Benefits
- Salary: £23,000
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service) + bank holidays
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Flexible hours – Mon – Fri (37.5 hours per week) core hours between 9am – 5pm
- Hybrid working, min 3 days office-based per week
- Billingshurst office location, with free parking
Does this sound like you? If so, please get in touch now!
Contact: Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STICTLY NO AGENCIES