At PMW, we’re a creative bunch, working on clients’ websites, graphic design needs, PR and advertising campaigns and digital marketing requirements. We partner with a wide range of industries from big name financial companies and event venues to schools, charities and tech wizards.
Working for PMW is fun, fast-paced and exciting, with no two days the same and there’s never a dull moment.
About the role:
We need a super-organised multi-tasker to join our Account Management team. The role will be primarily focused on the Account Executive function, which is a diverse and energetic role – providing administrative support to the Account Managers. You will be facilitating first-rate client relationship management, forging the connections and communication between all creative departments, and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of client projects and campaigns.
Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Researching marketing options to fulfil client objectives
- Creating marketing proposals and schedules for clients
- Actively participating in creative & planning meetings
- Liaising with all departments to deliver creative content and artwork to briefs
- Proofing design and website projects to meet briefs, submitting and overseeing amends where required
- Researching and booking events, sourcing merchandise or ad hoc campaign purchases
- Monitoring costs & spending to ensure activities remain within client budgets
- Raising purchase orders and invoices
- Liaising with multi-media channels to organise campaign activities
- Liaising with clients to update on campaign projects, ensuring commitments are delivered
- Uploading and maintaining data on Synergist, our online workflow system
- Booking project schedules and raising activities for other departments
- Organising meetings and diary management
- Internal communications and general ad hoc administrative duties
- Super-organised, tenacious and proactive
- An excellent communicator, with great verbal, written and numerical skills
- Well-presented with a friendly, confident, and professional manner
- A genuine interest in continually developing knowledge of a wide range of marketing approaches and current trends
- Ability to work independently, as well as working effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain multiple projects running concurrently, switching between tasks and activities to meet changing priorities
- Calm under pressure, and able to work to strict/tight deadlines
- Experience working in a busy, professional office environment strongly preferred
- Good IT skills; Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) or equivalent
Our PMW people are caring and go the extra mile to make sure we get the job done right. We love what we do and take pride in our work, our team, and our environment – everyone pitches in.
What we’ll do for you:
- Starting salary £20,000 – £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Mon – Fri, between 9am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week) Flexible working hours could be considered
- Hybrid working – a minimum of 3 days in the office per week following the successful completion of a probationary period
- Billingshurst office location, with free parking
- 25 days’ annual leave (increases with length of service), plus bank holidays
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Early finish on a Friday
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full-service marketing agency. So, what are you waiting for?
Contact: Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES