2019 has once again been an extremely busy, yet successful year for PMW.
As a full-service marketing agency, we work with clients on a plethora of projects, which may involve PR, or social media, or SEO, or advertising, or web design, or a bit of every service we offer!
If you have ever wondered what goes on behind the doors of our beautiful Sussex barn, here’s a snapshot of what we achieved in 2019.
- Throughout the year our PR team spread our clients’ news far and wide by writing and distributing 543 press releases, which generated 5,738 pieces of positive media coverage.
- With creativity being at the heart of everything we do, our designers weren’t resting on their laurels. Whether they were turning their hands to creating a brochure, an advert, a poster, a new logo, or anything design related, 1,069 pieces of artwork were produced.
- Our social media gurus created 13,275 Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn posts, which reached an astonishing 66,956,352 people.
- Having invested £94,000 worth of our clients Google Ad spend this year, we grew this area of our business from a handful of clients in January, to a client base large enough to recruit a new Paid Search Manager to join our digital team.
- The wordsmiths in our copywriting team wrote 319 informative blogs, some of which were uploaded to websites we designed and built using in excess of 400,000 lines of coding.
- Having also created 172 radio adverts, which have been aired across the country, there’s a good chance you may have heard a piece of our work!
- As well as adding an extension and increasing the size of our office by 3,347 sq ft – we’re looking forward to getting creative in the space in 2020 – we welcomed 9 new members of Team PMW.
- And finally, our team consumed over 100 slices of cake and an uncountable number of cups of tea and coffee!
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our clients, suppliers, contacts and everyone who has contributed to a very successful 2019.
We’re looking forward to doing it all again in 2020.